Translate

Monday 21 September 2020

September 20th 2020 - Day 2824

 It has been a very unusual week indeed for me. Although quiet for most of it, it was by no means uneventful. For instance, one day this week I was at the office from the crack of dawn to be on standby, meaning I had to take the first train in for the first time in a while. And on another day this week, I had my yearly health check. Luckily it showed nothing out of the ordinary, but when it was over I then had to spend the rest of the day and work late on a new project. Friday was working from home again, and it was much busier than the last few days at the office, with a variety of new projects coming in, so I had to work overtime a bit, but thats ok since I was at home and I could get a jump start on the four day weekend. 

Speaking of which. For the first few days of the weekend, we spent most of it being chill or going for walk around the neighbourhood. We also had an online drinks party with a friend, which was a lot of fun since we could catch up after a long absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment