Translate

Sunday 2 August 2020

August 2nd 2020 - Day 2775

Another week gone by. A bit of a quiet week on the whole though. I had Monday off work to recover from the long journey back home, then most of the rest of the week at work was quiet and uneventful. I had a few projects to do here and there, but otherwise I just got on with my own side projects and kept to myself.
On Friday evening, my wife left to go back to Akita to keep helping her family move home, leaving me alone for the weekend and most of next week. Despite the break in the month long rain and clear skies, the infection numbers are still climbing in Tokyo, so instead of going out and about I used the time productively. I got on with a bunch of housework, edited a few video projects, and also had a Pokemon tournament online with my friends. I did have to go out a couple of times to buy food, and once to go sell some old books and DVDs/get some fresh air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment