Translate

Tuesday 30 June 2020

June 28th 2020 - Day 2740

For the first time in several months, my wife and I went out on a date to the cinema, to see a screening of a Studio Ghibli film. This was exciting for a number of reasons - one the film was great, two the cinema was basically empty! Never seen a Japanese cinema so empty I could see from one end to the other uninterrupted before. Also, as part of the anti coronavirus measures, my wife and I were also not allowed to sit together, and we had to sit separately. Not as fun a date as normal, but an acceptable sacrifice. 
Then after a leisurely walk around the area and a stop at the bookshop, we headed for home and spent the rest of the day doing the usual bento cooking and getting ready for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment